Are you going on vacation soon?
Do you want to be more prepared for it this time?
Do you speak the language spoken in that country? Would you like to speak just enough to understand and more or less be understood? If so, you may be interested in our Language Training for Vacations programme.
The courses are short courses with just three sessions at the weekend.
Language Training for Vacations courses use video, recordings and role plays to help you master most situations that arise on vacation. The courses are extremely interactive with many fun activities and lots of opportunities to speak and try out the language you will need for your vacation. So you know what to say at the bank, at the restaurant or at the hotel. And you know what the person at the car rental desk is asking you next time you need to rent a car.
Your knowledge of English, Spanish or Italian does not have to be good to do well in this course.
You will also be introduced to cultural aspepcts of the different countries and strange terms that are essential for the success of your vacations, e.g. in England it is of advantage to know that a “hole in the wall” is a cash mashine outside bank or in a supermarket.
In Language Training for Vacations you will learn:
- How to get around airports, read signs and ask for help
- How to say your name, tell people where you come from and make basic smalltalk
- How to book rooms or change existing bookings
- How to ask for information or make a complaint
- What to say at the bank or at the post office
- How to ask for directions
- To read timetables and buy tickets
- To read menus, order or ask about food in restaurant
Currently we offer these courses for English, Spanish and Italian.
Please see below for the next course dates: