The “Island Projet” is a unique chance to take part in discussions, brainstorm, practice presentations, negotiations and be part of the winning team to convince the “Business Angels” that their team is best. Immerce yourself fully in this two-day seminar and experience a challenge which will leave a lasting impression.
You will be astonished at the results. You will :
- Rid yourself of your inhibitions and communicate more easily
- Recognise your own strengths and weaknesses in order to become an integral part of the team
- Discover cultural differences and become more aware of them
- Be able to practice your soft skills for business
- Improve your presenting skills
- Become more aware of how international business works
- Communicate non-stop in English for two days incuding learning, discussing, presenting and creating the best concept for your team’s island to convince the business angels.
Can one manage allthat in two days? This seminar is a combination of new content, teamwork and finding complete solutions whilst the teams compete against eah other to become the Business Angels favourite and win the competition.
You will …
- work in a team of 5-6 people to win the competition
- take part in a number of “input sessions” in which you will learn more phrases and idomatic language, intercultural aspects and work on team-building.
- take on a new identity and in doing so will take on different fields of responsibility
- analyse the wishes of the business angels and integrate them into the concept
- learn business etiquette and how to use it in various situations
- successfully present your part of the project
- negotiate with your team to build the best possible “Island”
- to speak English from the first moment onwards.
What will you get out of this Business English Workshop?
- You learn a lot about yourself
- You will learn the fine adjustments of the English language which are particuarly important in the business world
- You will learn just how important cultural aspects are in business deals
- You will work in a pleasant but exciting environment , without pressure to be perfect or to deal with highly important customers
- You will not only work together with other partcipants but also with experienced trainers who are also native speakers
- You will have a lot of fun and still learn enough to make this an experience to rembember
Which language level do you have to have to take part in the Island Project?
You should have CEFR level B2/C1+ i.e. upper intermediate or advanced
€ 1250,- plus 19% VAT per person
incl. lunch and beverages